We are looking for an enthusiastic operations manager
You will be responsible for organising our scheduled holidays. This includes:
- Communicating with - potential - customers
- Processing bookings and payments
- Booking suppliers: accommodation, ferries, boat trips, minibus and other suppliers
- Preparing and emailing client information
- Preparing guide information
- Making folder for the guide with the printed information and put together equipment for the holiday
- Meeting guides and customers in Glasgow at the beginning and end of the holiday
You'll work from your home. Computer and mobile phone will be provided.
Most of the work will be from April until September, but preparations already start in the winter months and customer enquiries and bookings are year round.
Start: January 2022
We are looking for an operations manager with:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Being able to work independently
- Good people skills
- UK driving licence and experience with driving 9-seater minibuses
- Keen walker
- Good knowledge of Scotland
- Hill and Moorland Leader Award or (Summer) Mountain Leader Award not required but will enhance your opportunities
If you are interested, please send an email with your cv to Frieda Bos firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call Frieda for more information at 01369 860272.